Skip to main content

Coronavirus Awareness Poster in Skopje, North Macedonia

When I heard about the rise of the coronavirus in North Macedonia, I decided to create, print and distribute a Macedonian version of my “Don’t Stop To Read This, Keep Going, Be Safe” Coronavirus Awareness poster.

Because North Macedonia has a large (25%) Albanian population, I also created an Albanian version of the poster which were posted in Albanian neighbourhoods in the capital city of Skopje.

All this was made possible the help of Laze Tripkov, a Macedonian designer.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coronavirus Awareness Poster in Timișoara, Romania

Due to the rise of Corona infection in Romania, I decided to create the Romanian version of my Corona Awareness poster and posted them on the streets of Timișoara , Romania.  This initiative was made possible by Ovidiu Hrin in collaboration with the municipality of Timișoara.

Stay-Sane-Stay-Safe in Breda, 2

Lennert & De Bruin and Overdeschreef initiated the Stay-Sane-Stay-Safe project. By now they have 1,759 posters from 85 different countries. The project was posted on Instagram, only visible online and mainly seen by the design community. Graphic Matter from Breda, Holland decided these posters belong out on the streets, and should be seen by as many people as possible. They bought 275 poster positions, the whole of Breda has 350, for three weeks. Now Graphic Matter prolonged the project with two pop up museums each has twenty three posters and one poster with an introduction story. The two installations are traveling through Breda. They are aiming for seven locations in three weeks. Here are images from the first four locations (Westerpark, Leystroom nursery home, Dr. Struycken Square and Rogdijk - Zwarte Dijk). So many people requested posters, that Graphic Matter decided to distribute these through six local shops, and give them away for free. I'm very pleased that my pos...